[Rhodes22-list] Need opinions...deadline approaching

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 16:22:39 EDT 2008

Thanks.Chris....my response to the list situation is borne from many meals spent under the dining table while my 1st Gen Italian family animatedly discussed whatever topic at hand.....

I'd really like to come out from under the table...;^0

And thanks for the compliment...more credit goes to the guy driving the  (power) boat I was on who got me in good positon...and was able to maneuver to keep me aboard!

elle