[Rhodes22-list] Information gathering

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Jul 23 10:50:43 EDT 2008

Elle,
You are correct, communities change. People come and people go, but this
list has a charter. It's kinda like the constitution. It's what we live by on da
list. If you find someone's actions or posts offensive, do something about
it.  Contact them directly, off the list and deal with the problem, don't try to
fix  what ain't broken. Reread the charter so that you understand what it
says and  what was meant when it was adopted many, many years ago. The founding
fathers  were brilliant people.

Rummy

In a message dated 7/23/2008 8:36:18 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,