[Rhodes22-list] It Passed

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Wed Jul 23 17:53:07 EDT 2008

Hopefully, King George will ink it promptly.  Did you notice how the EPA
hadn't even prepared the documents and forms that would have been required
by September?  They had no intention of making recreational boaters buy
permits.  I am trying to figure out who benefitted from all of this nonsense
... somebody must have had a reason for all this.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY

From: "elle" <watermusic38 at yahoo.com>Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 12:28 PM