[Rhodes22-list] Visitors to our estate.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Jul 24 14:36:47 EDT 2008

kimberly has a three foot fence around the garden which keeps the rabbits
out and uses a product called : liquid fence which is a deer and rabbit
repellant. It seems to keep the deer away from the garden. It lasts quite a  while,
is odorless and is all natural, will not harm plants or animals.

Rummy

In a message dated 7/24/2008 2:19:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jlock at relevantarts.com writes:

At 01:53  PM 7/24/2008 -0400, you wrote:
>John,
>We have a fairly large  garden. Kimberly is a master gardener so everything
>we do to the yard  has to be big. The deer don't seem to bother the
>garden  much.
>  Once in a while they will nibble on the flowers in the  yard, but nothing
in
>the  garden yet.

Man are you  lucky!  I tried to keep garden at my old place and they
wiped it out  in mere days.  Then I added a 6' fence around it.   They
scoffed at that and cleaned me out again.  So I quit gardening  there.

If your wife has any tricks for keeping them away, I'd love hear
them.  We'd like to try again down here at the lake and I know the
deer are out there... just waiting.

Cheers!

John  Lock