[Rhodes22-list] Visitors to our estate.

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Thu Jul 24 14:18:48 EDT 2008

At 01:53 PM 7/24/2008 -0400, you wrote:
>John,
>We have a fairly large garden. Kimberly is a master gardener so everything
>we do to the yard has to be big. The deer don't seem to bother the
>garden much.
>  Once in a while they will nibble on the flowers in the yard, but nothing in
>the  garden yet.

Man are you lucky!  I tried to keep garden at my old place and they
wiped it out in mere days.  Then I added a 6' fence around it.   They
scoffed at that and cleaned me out again.  So I quit gardening there.

If your wife has any tricks for keeping them away, I'd love hear
them.  We'd like to try again down here at the lake and I know the
deer are out there... just waiting.

Cheers!

John Lock