[Rhodes22-list] Visitors to our estate.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Jul 24 13:53:43 EDT 2008

John,
We have a fairly large garden. Kimberly is a master gardener so everything
we do to the yard has to be big. The deer don't seem to bother the garden much.
 Once in a while they will nibble on the flowers in the yard, but nothing in
the  garden yet.

Rummy

In a message dated 7/24/2008 1:48:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jlock at relevantarts.com writes:

At 01:24  PM 7/24/2008 -0400, R22RumRunner at aol.com wrote:
>We had some very neat  visitors to our palatial lake estate this afternoon.
>mother and  her twins.

Nice!  Just don't try to plant a  garden!

Cheers!

John Lock