[Rhodes22-list] Visitors to our estate.

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 21:51:24 EDT 2008

Rummy,

If they become pests, you can try this-

http://koi-z-are-us.20m.com/shishi-odoshi.htm

There was a 400 year-old Zen park near the hotel we used to stay in at Tokyo
that had several of these.  They must work, I never saw any deer there.  But
then again, in most of Asia, if it has legs it gets eaten. I built a pond on
my farm that was the local watering hole for every deer in a two mile
range.  My big dogs either got bored with them or the deer intimidated the
dogs.  The only time they couldn't be found was during deer season -
something about my friends wearing loud orange hats probably tipped them
off!

Brad