[Rhodes22-list] Visitors to our estate.

Rick Lange SloopBlueHeron at ISP.Com
Thu Jul 24 21:28:40 EDT 2008

Garden fast until the ground hogs arrive.  They are over, under,
through--doesn't matter.
Rick
> kimberly has a three foot
fence around the garden which keeps the rabbits
> out and uses a
product called : liquid fence which is a deer and rabbit

repellant. It seems to keep the deer away from the garden. It lasts quite

> a while,
> is odorless and is all natural, will not
harm plants or animals.

> Rummy
>

> In a message dated 7/24/2008 2:19:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight
Time,

01:53 PM 7/24/2008 -0400, you wrote:
>>John,
>>We
have a fairly large garden. Kimberly is a master gardener so
>> everything
>>we do to the yard has to be big. The
deer don't seem to bother the
>>garden much.

Once in a while they will nibble on the flowers in the yard, but
>> nothing
> in
>>the garden yet.
>

> Man are you lucky! I tried to keep garden at my old place and
they
> wiped it out in mere days. Then I added a 6' fence around
it. They
> scoffed at that and cleaned me out again. So I quit
gardening there.

> If your wife has any tricks for
keeping them away, I'd love hear
> them. We'd like to try again