[Rhodes22-list] Open letter to the guys at the bar, 'da list, et al..Fini

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 13:18:10 EDT 2008

What I'm hearing from the many comms I've had w/a LOT of list folks is that the discussions are great, keep 'em coming, and that it only takes one to start a problem.

If no one starts the problem, the discussions can benefit all. If someone starts the namecalling...he (or she) is gonna get blasted. So don't start.

It's one thing to tease & josh, another to bully...and believe it or not, we all can tell the difference. So edit.

that was easy.

How would Randy Pausch have handled it?

elle