[Rhodes22-list] Slim's incident... Addenda

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 15:09:18 EDT 2008

Pete,

Thank you for offering a bedroom and no doubt Stan would be the best to do
the fix but it's just too far from MN and I don't have the time now.  I got
a phone call from Roger P. this morning.  He saw Fandango in the boat yard
and called to check up.  I'm hoping the advice I've gotten from Stan, Roger,
Chris and others here combined with the confidence I have in Tim will be
enough.  I'll keep you posted.

Slim