[Rhodes22-list] Slim's incident... Addenda

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Mon Jul 28 13:11:13 EDT 2008

Hey Slim,

Very sorry to read about your mishap, but it sounds like you have a very good grip on the priorities and glad no one was hurt.

Just one thought about interior repair: have the boat yard make a mold of the cabin interior so they can restore it BEFORE they cut it apart.

I second Ed's high praise of Stan's capabilities.  Hauling to Edenton would be the best choice.  We have a bedroom 3 hours east, if you choose the trip.

PT

Pete Thorn

Tanzer 16   Sweet Little Sixteen
Rhodes 22  Raven