[Rhodes22-list] Gone West

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 18:12:30 EDT 2008

You should frame that picture and hang it in some very peaceful part of your
home.  I lost my stepfather while I was away in Brazil.  We were so in the
toolies that nobody could reach me for 2 weeks after it happened and by then
he was buried so I understand your and Fan's anguish.  You have my
sympathy.  My thoughts are with you, buddy.
Slim