[Rhodes22-list] paperwork issues? You have got to be kidding.

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Jul 28 19:13:32 EDT 2008

Mike said, "paperwork issues prior to being able to launch in Ohio".  You
have got to be kidding.  Did you say that environmental nuts have taken
control of Ohio?

How long to rig and unrig?  It all depends on how often you do it and
quality of help if any.  I would budget two hours both ways until you prove
you can do it quicker.  Yes there are shortcuts, and tricks, but those posts
may be so old that they are not on the current server.

Try looking for bungee cords, that was trick used by the guy who claimed it
took less than 30 minutes.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA

http://www.nabble.com/file/p18701807/Asking.jpg Asking.jpg