[Rhodes22-list] Miracles launched!

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 00:05:42 EDT 2008

Mike,

You can apply it to anything that doesn't require friction (ie, autopilot
servos).  The stuff is great with electrical equipment.  My starter button
was getting finicky on the CoraShen - one squirt of CorrosionX and problem
solved.  All this corrosion treatment chemistry didn't exist 30 years ago
when I was an A&P mechanic.  ACF-50 and Boeshield (from Boeing) is thicker
and some people like it better because it doesn't seep out the
pores/rivets/skin joints for the next 6 months.  CorrosionX goes
everywhere.  I'll tell you how much the airplane boys love the stuff - for
many it has become the first "tool" for electrical gremlins. If you're not
sure where in the wing the problem is (and sometimes the components are hard
to get to), fog the whole thing and hope for the best.  Again, don't use it
where you need friction (like belts).  It is not a lubricant so you still
need the right product for the right application.  I still like SailKote as
a lubricant for the boat.

Brad