[Rhodes22-list] CorrosionX/ACF50/ T9

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at nyu.edu
Tue Jul 29 14:24:01 EDT 2008

Brad

  as a Steadicam op I was introduced  to ACF 50 before I owned a boat
and it works great as an all round lubricant and protectant including
electronics.   I did spray alot of CorrosionX on the centerboard
pivot pin as I  will not see it again for awhile  i hope!
(PLEASE GOD !!)
but I never saw a chemical like T9 work SO fast to release all types
of oxidation and then protect the metals.  I keep the T9 and
CorrosionX on board at all times!
thanks
Lou