[Rhodes22-list] Rob Granger and "THE GUNKHOLER'S GUIDE TO THE ALBEMARLE SOUND"

Rob Granger rgranger at sbc.edu
Tue Jul 29 13:21:53 EDT 2008

Hi Tootle (Ed)

Thanks for the links...

I ordered the cruising guide from Amazon last week.  Has not arrived yet.

I did not know about the website but I book marked it.  Thanks.

As I said it is a fantasy and it has more to do with an excuse to
spend a month on a boat (evil grin) than it does about writing a text .

Maybe an addendum to the GMCO map you pointed me to?

Anyway I sure do appreciate all of the great info I've collected from
this list.  I used to belong to the MacGregor list (also a great list
- I sold that boat) and I now belong to the Coronado list (quite
compared to this list)...  This list has a nice close feel to it.

When I return from my small adventure I'll post some pics and add
anything useful I think I may have found....

Best,

rob-g