[Rhodes22-list] Rob Granger and "THE GUNKHOLER'S GUIDE TO THE ALBEMARLE SOUND"

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Jul 29 18:54:45 EDT 2008

Rob G.:

All prior post to this forum are contained in the archives.  Go to home page
of this web site and find archives, and there you will find ...  And it will
be easier if you use Michael W.'s searching tricks.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
"Points of sail: Traditional units of angular measurement from the viewpoint
of someone on board a sailboat. They are: Straight ahead of you, right up
there; Just a little to the right of aft; Right next to that thing up there;
Between those two things; Right back there."