[Rhodes22-list] re inforcing seats /compression post

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Wed Jul 30 22:30:28 EDT 2008

Also, I suggest a compression post for
the mast.  Stan has an aluminum one, but I fashioned my own from a full
oak round because I think it looks better.  An additional benefit is that
it serves as a handy grip for getting in and out of the
head.

Rick

 If it's not to much trouble could you please post some pictures of your
compression post showing the top and bottom. I was considering using the
same to increase the tension on my side and baby stays.

Thank you
John Shulick