[Rhodes22-list] Which is Fastest?

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Sun Jun 1 19:15:51 EDT 2008

Mary Lou,

Wind from the south so it was an easy sail to Queenstown and back.  It did
get pretty windy towards the end of the day.  Today it was from the east, so
it was an easy sail almost to Rock Hall and back.  While I was talking to
Fred, the wind picked up and the boat speed went from 1.5 knots to over 5 in
a matter of minutes.  Beautiful day and got in just before the rain.

Lee