[Rhodes22-list] Fw: No Joke - Big Virus Coming - Pass It On]

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Mon Jun 2 08:49:44 EDT 2008

Herb,

It's an Apple user's joke.   They don't realize these viruses are
already on their computers because nobody takes the time to write
software to prevent them.

Every time I hop onto somebody else's WiFi network it's always an Apple
system.  I can go right into their files and do anything I want with
them, without even trying anything fancy.

They are better off not knowing.  Most of the files are boring.

Bill Effros