[Rhodes22-list] Fw: No Joke - Big Virus Coming - Pass It On]

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Mon Jun 2 18:16:49 EDT 2008

I knew that. It's an old story, Macintosh owners insist there aren't any
viruses for Macs, yet virus protection companies still expend resources
to write protection against these non-events.

I was just playing along.

I'll be more than happy to send him a mac virus though, so he can make
his own evaluation ...