[Rhodes22-list] No more volunteers please

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Mon Jun 2 12:07:30 EDT 2008

At 11:48 AM 6/2/2008 -0400, Bill Effros wrote:
>When you have time,
>
>Why does MJM need to move the domain ASAP?  (If this is public knowledge.)
>
>Will MJM remain on the list?

The server that rhodes22.org is currently running on is being
de-commissioned, re-purposed, whatever.  So the free ride on that
platform is coming to an end.  I offered to host it on one of our
servers at the same cost-effective rate.  I procrastinated on it long
enough, now it's become a little more urgent that we make the switch.

AFAIK, MJM will still be a subscriber.  Who would want to miss a
minute of the action?!

Cheers!

John Lock