[Rhodes22-list] No more volunteers please

michael meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Mon Jun 2 21:54:42 EDT 2008

It a couple of things:

The server for the list is "piggy backing" on another project. The project
is switching over to a new hardware base/code version.  Last client is
coming off with this switchover. Now the internet is not really free, you
real do not want to know the charges for the datacenter/hardware stack the
list is hosted on, you might not have noticed but their never been down time
except for 9/11...........

Second issue is compliance is on my case for "outside business interest", I
have been winding down internet stuff for years, just changed jobs so it
good timing................. am a little busy taking a serise7 before
7/8/08, got a 63 and 55 following it. All the coding I am doing now is for
proprietary systems.

John is doing internet stuff now, does it for a living, has the hosting for
it, is very nice, a rhodes22 owner and promised to keep the list the same.
He also already redid the rhodes22.org pages. I am also sure if I ask him
nice I will still have access for "force of will issues that come up"(the
list passwd) i.e. it really stays the same.

-mjm