[Rhodes22-list] Benjamin N. Cittadino, Esq. (all the rest deleted)

Benjamin Cittadino bcittadino at dcs-law.com
Mon Jun 2 12:33:21 EDT 2008

Tootle;

You're right....It turns out (after digging out my HS Yearbook) that the
guy was Kroposky, not Kroposki, and his name was Charles A, not Ed,
(early alzheimers I guess). Anyhow, Thanks for the advice on the list
and email accounts and such, but I'm afraid the horse may have left the
barn on that one.

One nod to the "sailing" subject matter, I'm still looking for a Raritan
Bay sailor on this list.  Friedland seems too far south and Effros seems
too far north. Later....(Oh, I figured out how to eliminate that "ego
trip" signature. Better?

Best, Ben