[Rhodes22-list] Re ply about jam cleat, furling line, etc.

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Jun 2 14:02:11 EDT 2008

John,

Most Rhodes 22's use a cam cleat on the cabin top.

Lee,

I have had that happen only once where the wind was too light to keep the
sail out and as it was flogging before I could do anything it made its own
stopper knot.  You seem to be the only one with a recurring issue.  Consider
buying a bottle of Mount Gay rum and come down and get lessons from Rummy...

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.nabble.com/file/p17606357/map.jpg map.jpg