[Rhodes22-list] ### Simon Berkhout and Ben Cittadino ###

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Jun 2 16:49:16 EDT 2008

Simon:

You have one Rhodie north of the Cape who admits his whereabouts.  In bold
letters in the Subject line ask for Jim Connolly.

As I told Ben, there are many who reside in the places but choose not to
regularly participate on this forum.

There is a web site that may help, look at:
http://www.frappr.com/rhodes22

All that being said, while the Cape offers one style of waterfront, Edenton,
North Carolina is another.  And a visit to the plant is an experience.

Another thing is to learn how to search the archives, while we still have
them.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.nabble.com/file/p17610480/up%2Band%2Bdown%2Bmice.gif