[Rhodes22-list] Please help

cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Wed Jun 4 21:26:18 EDT 2008

Simon:

I also have been researching the right pocket cruiser for some time and came
across the R22.  I live in Washington DC and decided to make the 5 hr car
ride down to Edenton this Spring to take one of Stans boats out for a
weekend single handed on the sound.  The R22 lived up to all my expectations
and I have an order in for a new boat next spring.  good luck with your test
sail.