[Rhodes22-list] bits @ pieces

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 3 08:52:06 EDT 2008

Jack,

Do you want Rappahannock, Piankatank, Bay?

I work at a marina just off the Corrotoman (that's
Keer-a-toe-man)...I hear calls for Dozier's Regatta
Point, Regent Point and Norview Marina.

All of these are near the mouth of the Rappahannock in
Matthews Cty....not much of a drive for you.

On the No. side of the Rappahannock are others, but
you'll have to cross the Norris bridge (not a big
deal...they've fixed it for the time being...;^)

elle