[Rhodes22-list] Political - Was Brad the Pilot?

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Jun 3 11:30:44 EDT 2008

Hillary Clinton, Barack, and John McCain were flying to a debate.

Barack looked at Hillary, chuckled and said, "You know I could throw a
$1,000 bill out of the window right now and make somebody very happy."

Hillary shrugged her shoulders and replied, "I could throw ten $100
bills out of the window and make ten people very happy."

John added, "That being the case, I could throw 100 $10 bills out of the
window and make a hundred people very happy."

Hearing their exchange, the pilot rolled his eyes and said to his
copilot,  "Such big-shots back there. I could throw all three of them
out of the window and make 156 million people very happy."

I'm voting for the Pilot