[Rhodes22-list] which is fastest,hook in the rear

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Tue Jun 3 10:11:46 EDT 2008

John,

If you have stainless steel hand-holds on the back of your cabin, you
can just wrap the excess furling line around the ends.  Their ends are
like horns on a cleat.  It's also a good method of securing the furling
line while in your slip.

If you have teak hand-holds, it's a little more of a hassle.

Lee