[Rhodes22-list] Which is Fastest?

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 3 12:22:07 EDT 2008

Bob,

You can attach a caribiner to the genny clue for attachment to an extra set of sheets between the mast and inner shrouds and clip on or off whatever sheets as you wish.  You can also connect a wire at the right level between the two lower forward shrouds and create a 'traveler' for a self-tending jib.  I use the latter, which is much less fuss and work.  Does that make sense?

Art