[Rhodes22-list] Which is Fastest?

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 15:20:38 EDT 2008

Art,

I think your self-tending jib idea is pretty ingenious.  I'll have to try
that some day.  However, clipping on a caribiner WITHOUT the wire traveler
is dangerous.  You don't want a hunk of metal flopping around violently if
you're upwind and luffing.  Yes, it would be handy to clip onto a separate
pair of sheets but you might lose your front teeth making the change.
Better to just reroute the one pair of sheets you have.  But clipped onto
something like a wire traveler sounds intriguing.  .

Slim