[Rhodes22-list] New Car from China

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 3 20:27:12 EDT 2008

Brad,
I may have posted this before, but dont fail to look at the Civic.  Not pulling a trailer I am getting 40-45 mpg.  I can pull 1500#, even though they recommend 1000# max, still getting 22 mpg.  None of the weenies I looked at had nearly that combo.  Stick shift may be better.  At current premium for diesel that would convert to about 48-54 mpg equivalent.
Art