[Rhodes22-list] Captain Slim Fastest

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 4 06:56:28 EDT 2008

Slim,

It must be true - is Ed becoming more senile, even at such a young age?  So impatient for proof in pictures!

An unrelated issue - when do you plan to visit your mother in Florida.  You should see her at least each quarter, not quarter moon that is, but each three months...  and you should call her at least each week...  and you should let me know when you travel so we can take a spin in the boat.  I'll plan a Singerman Special if you want!

Art