[Rhodes22-list] Jack Wyman near Detroit?

cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Wed Jun 4 21:16:33 EDT 2008

The frappr site is pretty cool.  Nice way to see geographic locations of
R22's.  Is it possible to send a message to someone located on the frappr
map?  I see Slim is located in Minneapolis just a few blocks from my brother
in law who I am trying to get interested in an R22, it would be nice to find
out were Slim sails and see if he and my brother and law can talk more about
the R22?