[Rhodes22-list] Religion -- You've Been Left Behind!

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 22:17:02 EDT 2008

Bill,

Screw all that, I'm all for the 72 virgin program.  Never mind that the one,
maybe two virgins, were a major pain in the ass down the road (from my own
experience), I'm betting Heaven has a better program.  Actually, I like
buying things wholesale.  Do the math - if every male in heaven gets 72
virgins, and they're only "unspoiled" once, that leaves a helluva a lot of
women in the marketplace for heathens like me.

I can make this concept work!

Brad