[Rhodes22-list] Religion -- You've Been Left Behind! - Virgins

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Fri Jun 6 22:55:26 EDT 2008

This 72 virgins thing raises a number of interesting
questions:

* How do virgins get to heaven?  Are they sacrificed
before they have...?

* What do they do with the (most likely) traumatized
young women after they have "initiated" them?

* What sane man would want the stress of dealing
simultaneously with 72 people who are not quite sure
about what is going on or why?  Sounds like a tough
job to me, not my idea of heaven!

/Robert