[Rhodes22-list] Mosquito Netting

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Jun 7 09:58:40 EDT 2008

I would use the boom to support the entire netting.Tuck it under the  cusions
and on the deck, I would use those sand filled thingies that people put  up
against their doors in the winter to stop breezes from blowing under it. Or
you could have someone sew some material that is the perfect length that you
need and fill them with sandbox sand yourself.

Rummy

In a message dated 6/6/2008 9:53:58 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,