[Rhodes22-list] pic : mary at helm

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Jun 7 10:06:51 EDT 2008

Mike,
Equipping a boat properly isn't something you will do quickly. As you use
your Rhodes, you will find out what you need and what isn't being used in spite
of your original thoughts. My advice, keep it simple. Be prepared, but don't
go  overboard. We keep everything onboard in sealed plastic containers. Keeps
things dry and usable.
A good set of tools is necessary along with plenty of extra pins and cotter
rings. I use a clean peanut butter jar to store hardware. The drawer under the
 entrance step is my tool box. Everything from flares to duct tape are stored
 there.

Rummy

In a message dated 6/6/2008 11:04:37 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,