[Rhodes22-list] Mosquito Netting

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Mon Jun 9 10:59:34 EDT 2008

Lee,
Sewing mosquito netting is easy. I've worked on several varieties and
they don't unravel at the seams. It's better if you reinforce any
area that has snaps, ties or grommets. I'd choose chain over sandbags
just because of the storage issues and the fact that if sand gets
wet, it takes longer to dry.

Mary Lou