[Rhodes22-list] Mosquito Netting

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 9 12:08:15 EDT 2008

Joe,
Speaking from my boomroom perspective, I'd suggest some type of canvas in the middle as well, which affords some barrier for dew, although not much help in a rain.  I started making my boomroom design when I found repeated shortfalls in lesser structures.  Wind is just another variable to keep in mind.
Art