[Rhodes22-list] Mosquito Netting

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Mon Jun 9 12:20:05 EDT 2008

Art,
if it's windy enough to dislodge the mosquito netting from its
lightweight hold-downs be they sandbags, chain, fishing weights or
lightweight ties, it's windy enough to blow away the mosquitos. When
we used ours before we had a pop-top enclosure we would lower the
pop-top if it started to rain. That meant taking in the netting so it
was important that you could do that quickly and easily.

Do you get condensation on the underside of your boomroom? We don't
get much in the cabin but there's often a heavy dew on the underside
of the bimini.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD