[Rhodes22-list] Mosquito Netting

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 9 12:42:29 EDT 2008

Mary Lou,
Ever been caught at anchor with a summer storm?  I used the BR for three weeks and many rain storms during my trip to Annapolis last fall, one week with Allison aboard with me.  You probably remember how windy it was - never had a problem with it.  I have not noticed condensation on the interior of either the cabin or BR roof.  Now and again I use mildew remover in the cabin, so there must be some humidity buildup.  You can make the ripstop moist on the inside if you rub it, just like a good tent, same material.  I have Sunbrella sides for my own BR, but have only used them to function as a boat cover, not at anchor,  they just haven't been needed.  Most of all, the BR has been simple and reliable.
Art