[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Con Game? reply to David B, John L, Mike W., et al...

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Jun 9 16:09:36 EDT 2008

John L, Mike W, actually the touched up picture is great, however, if you
were ever around Commodore Spitzer, you would better understand the point.
Let him explain when he gets time...

David B, you have to have a better understanding of the history of General
Boats advertizing to appreciated the point, ask Stan.

Hank,  all you have to do is get that lady downstream to pose...  What was
that news story about older models posing for some ...

John L actually back in film days, a good Leica or Nikon took excellant
available light color pictures.  I think, but have not used it for a couple
of years, my Nikon has a f1.4 lenses.  Set on a tripod with long exposure
even with slow exposure color film a good picture can be had.  The new
electronic cameras do not allow for much of that kind of stuff and the range
is very narrow before you get burn out.  The best pictures are still made on
film.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
"The Democrats say that the United States has had its days in the sun, that
our nation has passed its zenith. They expect you to tell your children that
the American people no longer have the will to cope with their problems,
that the future will be one of sacrifice and few opportunities. My fellow
citizens, I utterly reject that view." -- Ronald Reagan