[Rhodes22-list] things to look for in a 1973 Rhodes 22

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Mon Jun 9 16:57:15 EDT 2008

Mike,

Suggest you don't even waste time looking at it.  Buy a boat built by Stan,
not built by subcontractors Stan hired during the "old days".  Boats Stan
builds himself with his W2 workers are far better.  I owned an 84 (project
boat with serious CB problems) and also now own an 88 built in Edenton by
Stan.  The quality difference is vast and too much to describe.  Stan's
production is like a fine wine that gets better with age and experience.

PT