[Rhodes22-list] whoa!!!!

Mike Cheung mikecheung at att.net
Mon Jun 9 20:53:01 EDT 2008

Well, we can stop worrying about the '73.  While your arguments are
persuasive, the "facts on the ground" ended any need for debate.  After
speaking with the seller, it's pretty clear to me that this is not a
somewhat unattractive, but otherwise well cared for example of the Rhodes
22.  No need for me, or I hope others, to bash further .... enough said ....
off the list.

Mike