[Rhodes22-list] things to look for in a 1973 Rhodes 22

cjlowe at sssnet.com cjlowe at sssnet.com
Mon Jun 9 21:58:18 EDT 2008

Good call ,Mike. Right off the bat I noticed no IMF -$3000,no stern
rail-$1000, no front ports-$5OO,NO REAL TRAILER-$4000(trust me on this I
bought a trailer like that) and your well on your way to a turn-key unit
from Stan.Life is short,buy something you can sail now,and customize her
this winter when the snow flies. Don't worry,it's a boat,there will be
plenty to do. I've got an '86 at Charles Mill Lake ,your welcome to
take a look and a sail.
Jerry Lowe