[Rhodes22-list] About John's Rhodes22

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Jun 15 16:38:08 EDT 2008

Mike,
Please keep in mind that John's boat was an insurance company write off  many
years ago. The hull was purchased by my good friend Rodger Rookey and
totally refit. The mast did not come from GB. Practically nothing remains of the
original factory equipment. He didn't like the front facing ports so he simply
glassed over those areas. I could go on and on. Please remember this when
discussing Rhodes 22's with John.

Rummy

In a message dated 6/13/2008 4:30:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,