[Rhodes22-list] Happy Father's Day

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 13:08:18 EDT 2008

Rob,

Let's not go there!  I'm just thankful that both of my boys called on
Father's day and didn't raise any "old" issues.  Youngsontoo just reported
for his new assignment in the USCG this morning and Youngsonone is over
half-way through his second degree program which I think is called "I really
love construction, just not my Dad's construction company".  I claim
expertise in a lot of areas but my goal as a parent is to just survive the
experience.  Come to think of it, my kids should have been thinking along
the same lines about surviving childhood.

Brad