[Rhodes22-list] Re placing Genoa

cjlowe at sssnet.com cjlowe at sssnet.com
Sun Jun 15 22:26:27 EDT 2008

John,
 A nice place to get your feet wet is Sandusky Bay. It doesn't get the
waves a much as Lake Erie,you can still sail there,when you would get
pounded on the big lake.There is a nice beach at the entrance of the
bay, and Ceder Point on the other side. Kelly's Island is straight out
the entrance  of the bay if the weather is nice and you get your skills
up.
 I'm leaving in the morning for Indian Lake,won't be home until
Saturday,be glad to answer any questions then.

Jerry Lowe